- Raised in the Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains
- Graduate of Appalachian State University, Boone, NC
- Graduate of The Whole You School of Massage and Bodywork, Rutherfordton, NC
- Licensed Massage and Bodywork Therapist (NC #9600)
- Certified Medical Massage Practicioner
- Trained to work with Oncology Clients
- Trained in Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage
- Certified Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Certified Level II Reiki Practitioner
- Member of Avery County Chamber of Commerce
Massage Therapist's Prayer
Let me dedicate my life today
to the care of those who come my way.
Let me touch each one with healing hands
for the gentle art for which I stand.
Let the divine force flow from me to you.
Let our energy and spirit renew.
And then tonight when day is done
let me rest in peace if I helped just one.
Let me help you with your
Therapeutic Massage Needs!
Call me today... (828) 964-3387
Earlier on in her "career life", Casey had quite a variety of work experiences, not really knowing what would be a good fit for her or what she wanted to do. She did know that she wanted to help others, while making a sufficient living for herself. What she discovered with massage and other related modalities was that it also brings much peace while she is "working", gives much relief to her clients, and provides a professional, safe and focused massage. Casey is committed to increasing her knowledge base, giving her more tools to aid in each individual's healing, as they allow it.
Casey received her education in massage therapy at the Cayce/Reilly School of Massage https://www.caycereilly.edu/history in Virginia Beach, Virginia, graduating in August of 2013. While working at the A.R.E. Health Center & Spa, Casey also worked for a chiropractor, an upscale salon, for herself at Healing Oasis Massage and at another local massage studio. Three years later, she brings her skills and knowledge to Banner Elk, NC,