What to expect when you get a massage...
- It is recommended that you book your appointment in advance.
- If it is your first massage with us you should arrive about 10 minutes early so you can fill out a Health Intake Form. This form gives us the information that we need to know about you in order to customize the perfect massage for you.
- You will be given the opportunity to use the restroom (advisable prior to the massage).
- You will be shown the therapy room, be left alone to undress to your comfort level, and get on the therapy table (under the covers). We will enter the therapy room once you are ready and settled.
- You will be draped during the massage, only exposing the body part being worked on.
- Talking is optional. Some clients like quiet relaxation and others like social interaction. You will be expected to let us know if you are uncomfortable or in pain. Room temperature, table temperature, music volume, etc. can be easily adjusted if you just let us know your preference.
- Feel free to discuss any concerns you have about the massage with us. We are happy to answer questions and educate the client.
- After the massage you will be left alone to get dressed and then we will follow up with you when you are ready.
If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment please notify me at least 24 hours before your scheduled time to avoid being charged for the full amount of the session.
If you are late for your appointment your session will still end at the scheduled time and you will be charged for the full amount of the session.
Payment is expected when services are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made.
Acceptable forms of payment include cash or check. Credit Cards are not accepted at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Gratuities are not necessary or expected but appreciated and at your discretion.